Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My favorite handbags :-)


Hello girls and boys,

today I want to show you my favorite handbags at the moment.

A few years ago I had about 25 handbags in my closet but they had not a good quality. I thought it is nice to have a lot of them.
Now I think it is better to have less and the handbags have a better quality. Then you can wear them for years !



The first one I want to show you is my daily office bag. It is by Betty Barclay and I saw it by accident.
The reason why I chose it was that the colour fits to every outfit. And you can wear this bag in summer and winter. Of course there is a lot of space in this bag, so it is perfect for office.



This bag is from Coccinelle. I won it in February this year at an Instagram game by Irmasworld.
It is a special edition by Coccinelle for Valentine´s Day.
I love it. :-)





I use my Michael Kors bag very often this summer. I think handbags with this colour fit to summer ! Brown is a nice colour. I wear this bag crossbody.


At the designer outlet Neumünster I bought my Furla bag. I also wear it crossbody and I like this pretty pink colour.


My Karl Lagerfeld handbag is also from designer outlet Neumünster. I chose it because I can wear this bag to every outfit. It is a nice little bag :-)






I have also 2 favorite bags by S. Oliver (rose one) and by Buffalo (black one) and I love these quilted bags.




For going to a party or official dates like a wedding I use a clutch or little gold or silver bags.
I think they are very elegant.


These were my favorite bags. It can change within days :-) But this is the current situation.

Have a nice Sunday :-)

See you.







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Fahmoda Fashion Show 2017 Teil 1

Hallo ihr Lieben,

gestern war ich auf der Fashion Show der Fahmoda in Hannover.

Jedes Jahr stellen dort die Absolventen der Akademie für Mode & Design ihre Abschlusskollektion vor.
Präsentiert wurde diese Veranstaltung von dem Sender Radio 21.
Moderator Olli Peral und Bloggerin Louisa Mazzurana (louiblog) führten durch diesen Abend.

Insgesamt gab es 20 Kollektionen zu sehen.
Deshalb habe ich diesen Blogpost geteilt. Er wäre sonst viel zu lang. Der 2. Teil folgt in Kürze.

Als Vorprogramm präsentierte das 3. Semester  unter dem Motto "blue hour" ihre Arbeiten.


Hier kann man schon erkennen, wie viel Arbeit und Aufwand in so einem Kleid steckt. Dann ging es los mit der Präsentation der einzelnen Kollektionen.
Nr. 1 war Designerin Laura Siefken. Sie hatte das Motto "Esagerare". Begleitet wurde diese Haute Couture Kollektion für den Herbst/Winter 2017/18 von dem Orchester der Musikhochschule Hannover.






Nr. 2 war die Designerin Esther Maryam Ehlers, die unter dem Mott…

Fahmoda Fashion Show 2017 Teil 2

Hallo ihr Lieben,

hier folgt nun der 2. Teil meines Berichts der Fahmoda Fashion Finals.
Nachdem die ersten 10 Designer ihre Kollektionen gezeigt hatten, folgte eine kurze Pause.

Als Vorprogramm gab es einige Arbeiten aus dem 5. Semester zu sehen. Das Motto war "future & craft".




Dann präsentierten die nächsten 10 Designer ihre Kollektionen.

Nr. 11 war Laura Krauss. Sie hatte das Motto "DZA-DZA" gewählt. Sie hatte sich durch einen Science-Fiction-Film inspirieren lassen. Begleitet wurde diese Präsentation wieder von dem Orchester der Musikhochschule Hannover.




Karolin -S. Niedfeld  hatte das Motto "Ustüür". Damit verband sie Strick, Goldschmiedekunst und Leinen.


Nr. 13. war die Designerin Julia Häussler. Sie hatte das Motto "Absinthe and Lavender"
Hier stand das Dandytum im Fokus.





Nr. 14 war die Designerin Sina Troeltsch. Ihr Motto hieß "Waves" Diese Prêt-à-porter Kollektion war aus Naturfaserstoffen gefertigt und lehnte sich an ska…

Look of Saturday/Ootd :-)

Hi girls and boys,

today I show you my outfit of the day.
Unfortunately the hot days are over and it is raining at the moment.
Time to say goodbye to summer ... :-(

But today I wear an offshoulder blouse because it is not so cold.



The blouse and the jeans are from H&M. They have a lot of nice clothes at the moment. I could buy everything :-)



I also wear my Coccinelle bag to this outfit because it is an eye-catcher. And of course I love it.



It fits perfectly to my watch.




My necklace is from NAKD (www.nakd.com). They have such nice clothes and jewelry ... Have a look on their page.



Of course I wear my new Adidas Superstars metal toes. I love them. I am an Adidas Superstars addict :-)


I hope you like my outfit.

Have a nice weekend. See you soon.